Blow Molding Machinery & Equipment
Western Case has capabilities as manufacturers to produce parts and products which weigh from less than .5 lb up to well over 20 lbs. With our recent addition of 6 single and multiple head blow molders, we can produce multiple parts per production cycle. This enables us to realize efficient use of time, labor and material, leading to low-cost production of your product.
12 Blow Molding Machines
- 30 lb Sterling – Accumulator Head
- 20 lb Sterling – Accumulator Head
- 15 lb Sterling – Accumulator Head
- 15 lb Hartig – Accumulator Head
- 10 lb Hartig – Accumulator Head
- Twin 12 lb Impco – Accumulator Head
- Triple 6 lb Hartig – Accumulator Head
- (5) AirForm – Continuous Extrusion Machines
Other Blow Molding Equipment
- 2 – 90,000 lb. Silos for resin storage, 180,000 lb. resin capacity.
- 20,000 lb. Forklift – for inserting large, heavy molds into our blow molders.
- 5-Axis Router – to trim parts and make precision cuts, holes and routes.
- (6) automatic material/color blenders.
- Resin dryer for projects requiring engineered resins.
May 7, 2018
How Does Plastic Blow Molding Work?
Plastic blow molding uses a variety of processes and one of them
April 23, 2018
Protect Equipment With Blow Molded Carrying Cases
Manufactured using top quality plastic, blow molded cases
March 26, 2018
How Quality Products Through Extrusion Blow Molding Is Possible
Blow molded goods are all around us. From water bottles to
March 21, 2018
4 Industries That Need Custom Cases To Protect Equipment
Customized cases have flexible and essential uses in several