The extrusion blow molding process is used to produce a wide variety of containers and household products that we use every day. A very high output production operation, blow molding manufacturers usually apply it in the manufacturing of plastic containers and bottles. As an automated sequence, it is generally operates in conjunction with downstream procedures such as the labeling and filling of the containers. One of the requirements for blown containers is that they be rigid, which is reliant on several factors, wall thickness being chief among them.
Production of blow molded products is very cost efficient for a variety of reasons:
- Low tooling costs
- Versatility in tooling. Molds can be made to accommodate more than one type neck finish or body section.
- Adaptable Production. Both bottle weight and neck I.D. are easily adjustable to a variety of specifications.
- Vast range of container sizes. Containers of 1 liter or less are produced most efficiently, but production of containers form 1 oz. to over 55 gallons can be accomplished.
- Shape isn’t constrained by the blow up ratio. Blow molded products may be manufactured with or without handles.
- Machines of varying sizes. Molds can be specifically geared toward volume requirements.
The in house Design & Engineering Services team at Western Case allows us to provide our customers complete product design. Our extensive knowledge concerning the design of blow molded products, the use of the right materials, as well as quality assurance and production is applied to every product that we produce.
Contact Respected Blow Molding Manufacturers
As a respected blow molding manufacturer, Western Case is able to produce a vast array of blow molded products and parts, ranging in weight from .5 to over 20 lbs. The recent acquisition of 6 blow molders, single as well as multiple head, allows us to produce multiple parts within each production cycle. This is passed on to our customers in the low production costs made possible by efficient use of material, labor, and time when manufacturing your parts.
Contact Western Case at 877-593-2182 of email us at email@example.com to get a quote for your custom blow molding project.